Professional and amateur photographers are invited to submit entries to win a share of the massive AUD$25,000 prize money with winners and finalists work to be featured in the global edition of the 2014 Monster Children Photo Annual magazine, the Sydney and the New York City Photo Annual exhibitions.
In it’s fourth year, the Annual Monster Children Photo Competition has established itself as one of the most highly regarded youth culture photography competitions in the world, with past finalists including Todd Glasser, Chris Burkard, Andrew Peters, Laura Austin and Morgan Maassen
Photography categories include:
· Travel Sponsored by Corona Extra, Prize AUD$5,000
· Music Sponsored by Levis®, Prize AUD$5,000
· Girls Sponsored by D'blanc, Prize AUD$5,000
· Action Sponsored by Leica, Prize AUD$5,000
· Lifestyle Sponsored by Bulleit Whiskey, Prize AUD$5,000
· Student Sponsored by Monster Children, Prize package including lifetime subscription to Monster Children plus and a massive prize pack from our supporting partners.
HOW TO ENTER
Head to the Monster Children Photo Competition website, fill in your details and submit you photos: http://photocomp.monsterchildren.com/
· Cost: $5 per image, except the student category, which is free.
· Unlimited entries per category allowed.
· File Size: 2MB maximum
· Entries close: Thursday, 18th September 11.59pm (AESDT) Winners will be announced at the 2014 Monster Children Photo Annual exhibition in Sydney and New York City. Dates to be announced.